Skip to main content

Online Code Learning Platforms.


 I am going to share best platforms from where you can learn coding and programming. Either you want to be a Web Programmer or a Software Developer you can use resources to learn to code.
So let's begin.
Codecademy:
      Codecademy is one of the best platforms from you can learn programming. This online learning site provides almost all famous programming languages like Java, C# and JavaScript etc.
Solo Learn:
       One of the best platforms on which I believe is Solo Learn. I have also learnt from this platform too much. Solo Learn provide 12 powerful languages such as C#, C++, HTML, CSS, JavaScript and Swift etc.
Code.org
        If someone has no programming experience, Code.org is best for him. It provides block coding and drag and drop facility which is best for absolute begginers. Code Avengers
      Another famous learning platform used to learn coding. Provides all web programming languages.
W3schools
    W3schools provide all web programming languages. HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, SQL and more are offered by w3schools.


Comments

Post a Comment